Shyft Network IDO on Polkastarter
We are very excited to announce the Shyft Network Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on Polkastarter, which will happen on March 26th, 2021. A full timeline for the IDO is provided below.
Additionally, we’d like to thank our community for their continued support since the inception of Shyft Network.
Disclaimers: Shyft Network team members will NEVER personally solicit you for funds or DM you first on any platform. All DMs are scams!
- Launch price: $0.20.
- IDO will proceed on a First Come First Serve (FCFS) until the $500,000 hardcap is reached
- SHFT Token Contract Address: 0xcba3eae7f55d0f423af43cc85e67ab0fbf87b61c
- Uniswap: https://info.uniswap.org/token/0xcba3eae7f55d0f423af43cc85e67ab0fbf87b61c
March 26th Timeline
- 2:00 PM UTC — Official Shyft Network Telegram Channel is muted.
- 3:00 PM UTC — Polkastarter Pools are unlocked. Whitelisted addresses have the chance to participate.
- 4:00 PM UTC — SHFT Uniswap Launch(there may be multiple FAKE SHFT tokens on Uniswap, so do NOT attempt to buy SHFT before an official announcement).
- 4:30 PM UTC — Polkastarter IDO ends. IDO contributors can claim their tokens from Polkastarter.
Polkastarter IDO Details
- Polkastarter announces whitelisted addresses
- Max. Contribution Cap: $500 USD
- ETH will be pegged before the crowdsale
- Polkastarter contribution guide: https://support.polkastarter.com/article/6-how-to-participate-in-a-standard-pool-and-claim-your-tokens
- Polkastarter support: https://support.polkastarter.com
There will be TWO pools, one for POLS holders of $250,000 and a second for non-POLS holders of $250,000. Both pools are only accessible by whitelisted users. SHFT will be available at a fixed price of $0.20 per SHFT for both pools.
Based on demand the AMM will have an additional available supply to ensure stability and support.
The initial launch circulating supply will be:
- Tokens for contributor allocations & initial pool distribution: 3,800,000 SHFT
- Any other liquidity in circulation is for AMM liquidity management.
*All proceeds from the $SHFT Polkastarter sale will be received into DAOs and used to provide grants to the Shyft Network community of developers and users, based on decentralized consensus. Shyft Network Inc. will not have access to these funds.
About Shyft Network
Shyft Network is a public protocol designed to aggregate and embed trust, validation and discoverability into data stored on public and private ecosystems, and facilitate information transfer between permissioned and permissionless networks. By incentivizing individuals and enterprises to work together, Shyft Network allows for the layering of context on top of data, turning raw data into meaningful information.
SHFT is a currency for identity and data transmission, as well as a governance mechanism for coordination across ecosystems that enables entity-to-entity governance, compliant asset creation, and a system for compliant defi and other applications. Enabling a new side of the existing ecosystem can expand the size of market participants and increase the size of asset participation across all decentralized projects, protocols, and marketplaces.
The purpose of SHFT is to fuel smart contract automation designed to enable holders of SHFT to interact with and exchange information with application providers and trust anchors within a number of industries, including financial services, and improve compliance procedures for applications and trust anchors by involving them to attest to the identity and potentially the risk profile of network participants.
Polkastarter is a permissionless protocol built for cross-chain token pools and auctions, enabling projects to sell tokens on a decentralized and interoperable environment based on Polkadot. With Polkastarter, decentralized projects will be able to sell and exchange assets cheap and fast. Users will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and to use assets that go way beyond the current ERC20 standard.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/shyftnetwork
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/ShyftAnnouncements